back to all Kidneys Resources

What can I do about hyperparathyroidism?

Control your phosphorus levels by taking your phosphorus binders and following your low-phosphorus diet.

Your doctor may prescribe Active Vitamin D to help your body use the calcium you eat to even things out. Your doctor may also prescribe “Sensipar” to help control your PTH level.