Dr. Levi C. Short, MD, FACP
Board Certified in Nephrology & Internal Medicine
Dr. Levi C. Short has been practicing at Wichita Nephrology Group since 2019. In addition to our main office, Dr. Short serves at our outpatient clinics, provides inpatient consultation, and performs dialysis rounds. Born and raised on a farm near Hamilton, KS, Dr. Short is married with one daughter, Lanna, and has two Cocker Spaniels. In his free time, he enjoys fishing, hunting, gardening, traveling, and spending time outdoors.
Education & Training
- Nephrology Fellowship: University of Kansas School of Medicine – Kansas City
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita
- Medical School (MD): University of Kansas, School of Medicine – Wichita
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Member of the American Society of Nephrology
- Member of the American College of Physicians
- Member of the American Medical Association
Heritage Plaza Building
Anthony: Patterson Health Center
Tell Us How We're Doing
Are you a patient of the Wichita Nephrology Group? Please take a moment to review us or leave a testimonial! Your feedback is important to us.